Tetra’s state-of-the-art formula makes it the most highly concentrated algae control product available on the aquatic market today. Effectively combats:
·Algae Blooms (Green Water)
·String and Hair Algae (Spirogyra)
·Blanket Weed (Oedogonium) TetraPond Algae Control is for use only in fountains and ornamental ponds with synthetic liners. It can be used with plants and ornamental fish when used as directed. Do not use in ponds with invertebrates or crustaceans, e.g., crabs, shrimp, or crayfish. Direction For Use
Dislodge string algae off stones with a high pressure hose nozzle and scoop out with a fine mesh net or pond vacuum. Ensure the pond/fountain is well aerated. Dosage:
· 10 ml for every 120 gallons of pond water (use top of supplied screw cap).
· 1/4 cup (60 ml) for every 720 gallons of pond water (dedicate use of measuring cup to algaecide application only)
1. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water.
2. Pour diluted mixture into the pond or fountain evenly along the edges. DO NOT OVERDOSE.
3. Treatment may be repeated, if needed, every three days up to three total doses. REMOVE dead algae from pond. Warm Weather Caution: Before adding TetraPond AlgaeControl, be sure to provide adequate aeration from a fountain, waterfall, or air pump. Keep pumps running 24 hours a day when using this product, especially during warmer months. DO NOT use in ponds established for less than three months.